The Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine has announced a concession tender relating to transferring into concession assets of State Enterprise (SE) “Kherson Sea Commercial Port” (KSCP) and assets of SE “Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority” (USPA).
Implementation of the public-private partnership (PPP) project with respect to transferring into concession assets of SE “KSCP” and assets of SE “USPA” is aimed at attracting investments in state-owned port infrastructure objects, increasing the value of such objects by means of private funds, bringing best management and commercial practice of private port operators into the state sector, and improving the quality of stevedoring services provided using assets transferred into concession for the customers.
The authority that grants concession based on results of the concession tender (the grantor) is the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine.
The concession object shall be the integral property complex which ensures the multipurpose provision of services in the Kherson Sea Port and includes assets of SE “KSCP” and assets of SE “USPA” according to the list approved by the grantor, as well as objects to be specially created (constructed) under the terms and conditions of the concession agreement.
The list of assets of SE “KSCP” and assets of SE “USPA” to be transferred into concession is available at the official grantor’s website.
Concession Tender Registration and Tender Bids
- The registration fee for registering candidates as bidders of the concession tender is UAH 170;
- Concession based on results of the concession tender shall be granted for thirty (30) years;
- Applications to take part in the concession tender and concession tender bids shall be submitted within 60 days starting from a later date of the publication of the concession tender notification in “Uriadovyi Kurier” / “Golos Ukrainy” newspapers;
- The procedure for submitting applications to take part in the concession tender and concession tender bids are set out in the instructions for candidates available at the official grantor’s website.
- Information about the results of the concession tender shall be posted on the grantor’s official website immediately after the announcement of the grantor’s selection of the concession tender winner, and published in “Uriadovyi Kurier” or “Golos Ukrainy” newspapers within ten (10) days from the date of such announcement.
Persons interested in additional information about the concession tender can apply to the tender committee with a written request at the following address: 14 Peremohy Avenue, Kyiv 01135, Ukraine. The request shall be submitted in accordance with the procedure and requirements set out in the instructions for candidates.